Welcome to My Website

,

Welcome to www.haronceknowles.blogspot.com! the official Fan Site of Haronce Knowles stay tuned to our site for more updates about Haronce!!! Daghang Salamat sa inyong tanan....

ABOUT ME

Posted by admin Thursday, April 22, 2010

HARONCE KNOWLES

Hi my name is Harold Esquibel Palermo popularly known as Haronce Knowles due to my apperance in the music video Parody hit, produced by my Friend Lady Gagita or Vinzon Leojay Rubia Booc in real life. Born in November 15, 1991 in Bunawan Davao City. Aside from that Music Video even before I really do admire Beyonce that's why she is the biggest influence in my Video appearances. Pls.. Continue supporting me thank you... keep on rocking on guyz..

1 Responses to ABOUT ME

  1. rodd Says:
  2. luv u
    kisses a lot
    have msn to talk?

     

Post a Comment

wibiya widget